[Guide] Links - all languages
Learning Loom Links to language resources
|HELP: Change to English||Tinycards|
- [Guide] Formatting in Duolingo
- [Guide] I would like a new course: What should I do?
- [Guide] In which forum should I post my discussion?
- [Guide] How to move a post
- [Guide] Change language courses
- How to use the Troubleshooting forum
- [Guide] Links - all languages
- Chatroom Guide (for you)
- Duolingo Wiki & FAQ (unofficial, but still amazing)
- A Guide to Finding Duolingo Guides
- [Guide] Weekly Incubator Summary
- A madman's guide to learning languages
- Arabic from English - resources
- Finnish from English // Finnish
- French help post by Jrkhal
- French from English
- French from Arabic - resources x // French - Arabic : a step closer?
- German ; references
- Greek Resources
- Hawaiian Lessons
- Italian keyboard
- [guide] Japanese resources
- Korean Alpha Test log
- Latin ; also Latin
- Macedonian from English
- Mandarin-Chinese from English
- Persian and farsi
- Polish from English - resources
- Romanian course
- Russian Numerals
- Spanish from English - resources
- Unofficial Saint Lucian Creole Course
- Turkish ... p.s. my current focus, though I am still so torn to tend to my French.
- Sign languages
- Spanish Resources
- Could Mathematics be considered a Language?
Other general resources:
- How to move a post
- How to change courses-languages
- [GUIDE] Course Locator
- Thank you : to YOU all, our Duolingo community.
- A review of different Card decks
- games, competitions, challenges
- duolingo wikia
- Animal sounds in different languages
- A .. way to get better using Duolingo
- Language Learning Forums
- tips and notes script
- Latest team stories ; community stories ; DuoCeleb
- Breaking the language barrier | Tim Doner | TEDxTeen 2014
- fun with another language
- Duolingo - creating Links, Webs, Mats, looms, ....
- formating wikia-duolingo
- multilingual nursery rhymes
- hyllnings reference post
- streak hall of fame by Clint Tweed
- word list for all courses? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duolingo-vocabulary-manag/mglmcjokbicehcaojghjmhfjnaooffcd/related?hl=en
- [Userscript - new webversion] Course Switcher to any Phase2&3 course + lists courses of all phases.
- How to make Neat & Effective Language Notes
شكرا. لدي الكثير أريد القيام به. كما نتمنى لك التوفيق لكم. يلهمني عندما يجتمع الناس مثلك.
I really appreciated your extremely positive comment. Where so many people are always negative, I think the world needs more people like you. ( : I will definitely be checking out some of these resources, and if time ever shall permit for me... I wanted to make a Memrise course that followed in suit with the vocabulary from the Danish Duo course. If I ever do I'll make sure to link here!
Thank you for your positive comment also :D Yes please let me know if you make some language learning resources others may benefit from - in whatever language - it does not have to be limited to the current languages offered in duolingo.
I am so glad there are people like you engaged in our community !
That's useful, good job!
The Finnish post you have linked actually contains a link to a whole set of lessons - see the bottom of the post.
Hey, thank you for including my Bulgarian lesson sequence! Would you mind fixing the link? Thanks!!
Done. Sorry about that. I do love your discussion about IPA (and beer) as well ;)
Hi again, unfortunately the link still doesn't work. If you hover over it, it still shows up as: https://www.duolingo.com/comment/www.duolingo.com/comment/10105990
I must have pressed a wrong key - I'm doing 2 things at once. Sorry. Is it right now ? Is this where you want people to come in ?
It's working now, thanks a lot! One of these days I'll create a master page for Bulgarian resources (linking to my classes and also useful external materials), but until then this should suffice.