You can also leave out the noun.
So this is something like "That one/That album is an album of their concert". The context has to make it clear that you are already talking about albums and that you are picking out one of the albums with "tiu".
The English translation should really have "That one" rather than simply "That" if it uses "Tiu" instead of "Tio".
According to PIV, both:
- Bindaĵo libroforma por teni notojn, fotojn, desegnojn ks: skribu al mi pro memoro > iajn versojn en la albumon! Z.
- Libro, konsistanta preskaŭ ekskluzive el bildoj: albumo pri Parizo.
- Eldonita sonregistraĵo sub formo de disko(j), kasedo(j) ks.
albumo (added to the Universal Dictionary of Esperanto in the First set of additions)
- A bound item in book shape for keeping notes, photos, pictures, or similar things: write some verses in the album for me as a memory! (quote from Zamenhof)
- A book containing nearly exclusively images: an illustrated coffee-table book about Paris
- A published sound recording in the form of one or more discs, cassettes, or similar.