der Druck

The picture in the lesson in for a printing but the English clue says the pressure. While I realize the word means two things the picture needs to match the meaning you are trying to elicit

September 3, 2015


You're probably right - I don't know exactly which picture this is - but drücken isn't the same as drucken. The latter is "to print" (and "to press" in a printing sense) while the former is to squeeze, push, press (in the push sense). Certainly report it if you think it is incorrect or misleading.

He was talking about the noun, though: "der Druck". Which can be either a print or pressure. There is no noun "der Drück".

Learn German in just 5 minutes a day. For free.