I hear "De er et jordbær" every time. Is there a way to tell "det" and "de" apart that will come with practice, or do they sound the same? And if they sound the same, then on a type what you hear exercise, should "De er et jordbær" be accepted? After all, with some of Duo's sentences, it's perfectly reasonable....
If you're having trouble with the letter "æ", you have a few options.
If you're on a mobile device, you can...
- Try to hold down "a", and see if "æ" appears as an option.
- Install an international keyboard.
- Install a Norwegian keyboard.
If you're on a computer, you can...
- Click the letters provided to you below the input field.
- Install a Norwegian or international keyboard.
- Learn the ALT-codes for the Norwegian characters.