"Admit that you are sorry for what you did!"
Translation:Konfesu, ke vi bedaŭras kion vi faris!
There are three aspects here:
- “Bedaŭras” is a transitive verb, so it should normally be used with the accusative. But in this case “pri” is similar in meaning, so I personally would accept it.
- The full relative construct would be “tio, kion vi faris.” “Kion” is the direct object of “faris” and must use the accusative. The demonstrative part (here: tio) can be omitted only if the two are in the same case (both nominative or both accusative). Here “tio” is in the nominative, so it cannot be omitted.
- The verb must be “faris,” not “farris.”
if you're looking for meaningful feedback in the forum: It's always good to include:
- the whole sentence you entered
- the full correction
- any unused word tiles
- screenshot or copy-paste is best
Clear questions with full sentences are appreciated. Questions of the form "ABC is wrong because?" will often get answered, but not by me. Questions of the form "hundo?" are probably clear to the asker, but not always to the answerer.