Translation:Met vriendelijke groeten, Saskia.
Only if your name is Saskia.
But seriously though, here are the few ways most of us use to close a letter:
- "Hoogachtend," - Yours sincerely/faithfully, (Don't forget the comma!)
- "Met vriendelijke groet(en)," - With kind regards, (Again, comma!)
- "Met vriendelijke groet(en)," - With kind regards, (Can be used informally too!)
- "Hartelijke groeten/groetjes," - Best/Friendliest regards,
- "Groetjes," - Bye! Ciao!
- "Liefs," - Love,
- "Kusjes," - Kisses,
- "Sterkte," - Take care, stay strong.
- "Hou je taai," - Take care, stay strong (literally: keep yourself tough).
To be honest, when writing informally, you can add pretty much anything. A lot of Dutch people use the word thanks (or the short form thnx).