- Hyggelig refers to a sense of nice, pleasant, comfy, coziness.
Ex: "Ha en hyggelig kveld!" = "Have a pleasant evening!"
- Fint/Fine are the same word ("fine, nice"), just fint is used for indefinite, non-possessive, neuter nouns and fine is used for indefinite, plural nouns (any gender), all definite nouns, and all possessive instances.
• Fin = masc/fem singular noun
• Fint = neuter singular noun
• Fine = plural nouns of any gender
Denne er en fin vin.
Du har et fint hus.
Jeg eier fine viner
These rules apply to most adjectives, but notably -ig adjectives stay the same and do not take the -t when used with neuter nouns, but they still do take the -e with plurals.