Duolingo is the most popular way to learn languages in the world. Best of all, it's 100% free!
"Hij heeft geslapen en jij hebt gespeeld."
Translation:He has slept and you have played.
02 years ago
- He slept and you played (simple past)
- He has slept and you have played (present perfect)
- He has been sleeping and you have been playing (present progressive perfect)
- simple past - an unspecified time in the past
- present perfect - a past event that is now completed in the present
- present progressive perfect - an ongoing action that took place before the present
Compare "You have won" with "You have been winning".
0Reply•1 month ago