https://www.duolingo.com/profile/0999753918

intriduccion

Instructions: Do you want me to respond more and more accurately? Choose the appropriate forum! jrikhal 22 18 18 6 6 5 5 3 3 2 Hello,

here appropriate instructions to increase your questions, your comments replies: how to write in the appropriate forum? These instructions apply if you are creating a new discussion from the forums. sdfgh Of course it does not apply to questions during a lesson: they are automatically in the proper forum.

In which forum I have to write?

Before publishing a new discussion

Check whether the question no longer exists in the forums. For that, Duolingo provides a search tool. qsdfg

It works like this:

If you are looking discussions within which there is a specific section of phrase, put quotation marks: "". Example: Type "certain items" if you want to see where the discussions sentence fragment appears certain items. If you are looking discussions in which two words appear (one or the other but not both), type AND [CAPS!] Between the two words. Example: Write articles AND verbs if you want to see the articles discussions where words and verbs appear. If you are looking discussions in which one of the two words appear, do not write anything between the two words (or type OR [CAPS!] Between the two). Example: Write verbs items (or items OR verbs) if you want to see discussions where at least one of the two words articles and verbs appear. And you can combine multiple, using parentheses to separate "groups". For example, to search for threads containing: 1. The sentence fragment specific articles or word verb Y 2. The word I,

you must type in the search field ("certain items" verb) AND I (or ("certain items" OR verb) AND I).

NOW, HOW TO IDENTIFY the appropriate forum?

In general it is natural basante:

If your question, your comment is about some English, you have to publish in English from Spanish forum, If your question, your comment is about some French, you have to publish in the French forum for Spanish, If your question, your comment is about something XXX language, you have to publish in the forum XXX from Spanish, if you have a technical problem, you have to publish in the Troubleshooting forum in Spanish, if your argument has two questions (or more) that do not correspond to the same forum, make two arguments (or more): one per item. For example, a discussion with your 3 questions about some English, the other on some Italian and one last on your technical problem, If your question, your comment does not match any of the above cases, you have to publish in Spanish Duolingo forum (or create a discussion if the comment is a spam jejejej;)). When I say "some XXX", that can be anything linked to the XXX language: grammar, vocabulary, conjugation, ... but also about culture, life there etc.

Technically, how to publish my new discussion forum I want?

Very simple! Once you clicked on "New discussion" sdfgh just have to:

Click the green button again sdfgh Note that in my example, the text is "Topic: Duolingo" but it might be another case in your text (depending on the forum where you were when you clicked on "New discussion"). In the list, click on the forum where you want your message to appear qsdfgh Write your message. If I did not publish in the appropriate forum, how do I fix it?

That happens to us but it's not a problem you can fix.

Open the discussion you want to move At the end of your original message, there is an edit button " qsdfghj Click on it. Follow

November 3, 2015

0 comentarios

Aprende un idioma en solo 5 minutos diarios. Completamente gratis.
Empieza