"Is it day or night?"
Translation:Is het dag of nacht?
So day meaning daylight time is also dag, as in other languages, or there is also another word for that?
- Dag - Day
- Overdag - During the daytime
- Gedurende de dag - During (the course of) the day
- Het is vandaag een mooie dag! - It's a beautiful day today!
- Overdag is hij bakker, maar 's nachts is hij een superheld - During the day he's a baker, but at night he's a superhero.
- Gedurende de dag drinkt hij drie liter appelsap - During the day/over the course of the day, he drinks three liters of apple juice.
Hope that helps! :)
That was so stupid of me! What I wonder would have been my doubt possibly is whether we could use some other form of het..maybe die ..or you know the word which takes place of het at times because of de nouns, I am sorry I am not being clear.