Need Help Learning Spanish?
Every weekday I will release a few helpful tips for practicing Spanish. Most of these ways can be used for any language, but specifically Spanish. Comment more if you know some. Hope it helps!
- Watch your favorite movie in Spanish
- Teach your friends
- Read in Spanish, even if you don't understand. It will help you learn more Spanish grammar.
- Got Spanish speaking friends? Challenge them to see who can speak the least English!
- Label your surroundings! (Ex: Door= Puerta, Bed= Cama.)
- Read out loud when you are by your self.
- Read in Spanish to kids at library, over the phone or even just family and friends!
Got ideas? Comment and I might add them!
Happy Holidays! I am so grateful for all of you and I love talking to you guys.