If you're having trouble with the letter "æ", you have a few options.
If you're on a mobile device, you can...
- Try to hold down "a", and see if "æ" appears as an option.
- Install an international keyboard.
- Install a Norwegian keyboard.
If you're on a computer, you can...
- Click the letters provided to you below the input field.
- Install a Norwegian or international keyboard.
- Learn the ALT-codes for the Norwegian characters.
though the order of words is close in those two sentences, this is not the most direct translation, because the circumscription with "to do" is the most usual way of phrasing questions in English, whereas the word order given in the Norwegian sentence is the most usual way of phrasing questions in Norwegian, so those two are the most direct correspondences. "He has a strawberry?" is a question mimicking the word order of a normal statement. The corresponding sentence in Norwegian would be "Han har et jordbær?".