Duolingo is the most popular way to learn languages in the world. Best of all, it's 100% free!

https://www.duolingo.com/lkspnnnplts

For mods (or those who have completed the course), what is one's level after finishing the course?

lkspnnnplts

I noticed that for the newly released Welsh course, they mention that , along with other Duolingo courses, acquiring B1 level according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, Gemeinsamer Europäischer Referenzrahmen auf Deutsch) is their primary goal. With regard to the Polish course, I am thus curious as to what level one would have afterwards?

For instance, I am presently around A1.2 using the Krok po kroku course, and although the CEFR framework is suppose to be universal across countries and languages, the grammatical complexity of Polish over German means that much more concepts are packed into the same amount of time. This is also my experience of Russian.

I am presently ten or so topics passed the last checkpoint, and apart from the use of the dative case, it seems that the course has complemented my A1 concepts. I believe that the German course brings one towards the end of A2 (with some B1 topics).

I apologize if a similar question has been posted before, and as always, I'd like to thank the team for such a great Duolingo course :D

2 years ago

1 Comment