I learned "gospodarstwo" for "farm" rather than "farma". Is there a difference?
according to the dictionary "farma" is
- a farm in English speaking country
- a farm specialized in some kind of products
-a farm that is specialized in animals
- a country estate including ground and buildings, also also a unit of agricultural production
- household things
- all the home and family matters
- all of activities and things with running a home
- agricultural production unit
from http://sjp.pwn.pl/szukaj/gospodarstwo.html, translation mine.