Singers or bands Dutch??
Hi, someone could indicate me to singers or bands Dutch, please
I don't see Marco Borsato in the top list of the other thread. This is my favorite Dutch song at the moment, even though I don't really listen to Dutch music. But this is very beautiful: Marco Borsato - Mooi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmI5F_Yu1o The clip also contains images of nature in the Netherlands.
There are some links to a bunch of stuff from Susande in this thread.
One more that isn't in that list is Rob de Nijs. This is my favourite of his that I've heard, although it was actually written by Boudewijn de Groot and Lennaert Nijgh, so it's very similar to de Groot's work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnnmYjMpWf4
- Doe maar do (did?) mostly Ska and Reggae in Dutch.
- Skik, I would say are '60s Rock but Wikipedia says they're Blues or Pop. They actually mostly sing in the Drents dialect but some of their songs are in Dutch.
- Bløf, romantic/artistic Pop Rock I'd say.
- Osdorp Posse de eerste en beste Nederlandsetalige hiphopgroep. From a linguistic point of view, Origineel Amsterdams is interesting because it's about the slang they use in A'dam (which still has a Yiddish influence). I did link to it but then I remembered there are kids on this site. En het verschil tussen kennen kannen kunnen we niet
- Rowwen Hèze, I think they're more traditional in sound. I only know the song Limburg, which is about how the whole world will speak Limburgs dialect one day. Was fun to sing along to when it came on on a night out in Enschede.
I haven't checked and maybe someone has already mentioned them, but I've been watching this channel for the past few days and I vind hem helemaal leuk! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaczCrRu3NOfobOCCOZfAbw (Lieve Bertha) They are a music band and what's useful is that they post lyrics to their songs in the comment under the videos :) And they also make funny videos, I can't stop smiling as I watch them. It's possible that the content is a bit stupid, but as I understand only like 70% of what they're saying, I'm okay with it x)