"Yes, I used to go there."
Translation:O'n, ro'n i'n arfer mynd yno.
February 23, 2016
There are several forms if yes/no in Welsh. In order of choice:
- for emphatic questions - ie/nage
- for questions in the simple past - do/naddo
- for questions involving forms of bod (such as this one) - based on the same tense of the verb being used
- (and then others that you haven't met yet)
- O'ch chi'n mynd yno bob dydd? - Did you go there every day?
- O'n/Nac o'n - Yes (I did)/No (I didn't)
I will try and find a link to a more detailed explanation with examples. UPDATE - it's here