"She works as a model."
Translation:Ona pracuje jako modelka.
I put 'ona pracuje jaka modelka' but they say it should be 'jako'. I put 'jaka' for suffix agreement
That is not how it works – "jaki, jakie, jaka" asks how or what question, whereas "jako" is a indeclinable adposition(or preposition, never remember which is which) that has the same role as English 'as'. So you have:
- "Jaki on jest?" – What is he like?
- "Jaka ona jest?" – What is she like?
- "Jakie ono jest?" – What is it like?
- "On pracuje jako kto?" – He works as who?(literal)
- "Ona pracuje jako kto?" – She works as who?(lit.)
- "Ono pracuje jako kto?" – It works as who?(lit.)
Try not to confuse these. ;-)