"How will it be tomorrow?"
Translation:Sut bydd hi yfory?
April 22, 2016
...if it means 'how?'
- Sut bydd y tywydd yfory? - What will the weather be like tomorrow? (= How will the weather...?) - no mutation
- Sut cyrhaeddaist ti Dregaron ddoe? - How did you get to Tregaron yesterday? - no mutation
But there is a mutation if you are using it in the sense of 'what sort of... is xxx' or 'what is xxx like?'?':
- Sut ddyn ydy Dewi? - What sort of man is Dewi? (soft mutation of dyn)
- Sut gi yw Fflic? - What sort of dog is Fflic?(ci)
- Sut ddrama ydy 'Siwan'? - What sort of play is 'Siwan'? (drama)
- Sut un yw Siân? - What is Siân like? (un - nothing to mutate)