"I like the programming language."
Translation:Dw i'n hoffi'r iaith rhaglennu.
May 7, 2016
rhaglennu unless something in a pattern is causing its mutation to raglennu:
- Mae Dewi'n hoffi rhaglennu.
- Mae e'n mynd i raglennu nes ymlaen.
- *Ond a dweud y gwir, mae ei raglennu'n anobeithiol!
Following iaith, you could argue either way:
- iaith rhaglennu - literally 'a language of programming' - no mutation required by the possessive relationship between two nouns.
- iaith raglennu - a programming language - mutation of rhaglennu acting as an adjective following the feminine noun iaith.
One may be 'better' than the other, but there are probably more interesting things to learn!