"This is the apple juice."
Translation:Đây là nước ép táo.
This one was tricky. Since the original sentence included "the", you'd think that you should include a classifier. I just didn't because it sounded funny in my head. The me, the original sentence should've been:
"This is apple juice"
It's entirely possible that I just don't understand the Vietnamese language well enough. For now, I'm just going to mentally chalk this one up as the original statement being faulty or deceptive.
i think both are acceptable. "Nước ép" is just more specific
- nước = water
- chanh = lemon
- ép = press together or squeeze
- nước chanh = lemon water = lemonade
- nước ép = pressed/squeezed water = juice
- chanh ép = pressed/squeezed lemon
- nước chanh ép = pressed/squeezed lemon water
- nước ép chanh = lemon juice
nước would specify that it's the liquid/juice and not the actual pressed lemon.