(bug) incorresct streak on mobile
When i open duolingo on my phone (or get an email reminder from duolingo) is shows incorrect streak length. Basically it counts the streak not taking into account a streak freeze I used once. Opening duolingo on desktop shows longer (correct) streak. Btw. I read about the redesign, but I still have the old version.
The Freeze will save your main streak but reset the streak for the languages not practised.
If you hover over the streak on your profile on the website ( http://www.duolingo.com/truekikim ) it'll list your language streaks. At the moment you have a 17 day streak but a 9 day streak of French.
So the streak freeze did not save my french streak (despite it is the only language i learn, and i skipped only one day, trusting in my freeze)... Not nice, but I think I can deal with it :) Anyways it just means that the design is very confusing. When I practice french i see the higher value written directly under the word French an my french level bar (but it is what you called "main streak"), however when it sends me reminders or when I use my phone it shows the lower value (which didn’t take into account the freeze). Makes no sense to present it this way...