If you've gotten to this point the Portuguese tree, this sentence is probably true.
Mais assim "eu preciso do estudar." Lol (probably evident in my statement...)
Actually, each verb requires a different preposition, and they differ from language to language:
- to talk to/with = falar com
- to count on/with = contar com
- to worry about = preocupar-se com
- to like = gostar de + noun / gostar + verb
- to depend on = depender de
and so on....
Should this be I like to study? Eu gosto de estudando would be I like studying.