German Resources, Music, and more!
This is a post of most german resources that you can do while learning the language or after. Please upvote so this is visible to more people. No spamming or rude comments.. Danke!
• Official courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 for German with audio.
• Conversational German
• Advanced German Vocabulary
• Comprehensive Duolingo
• Intermediate German
NOTE: If you would like to check out more German courses, see here.
• I would advise going on Memrise and Duolingo(Or any other language learning site) and listen to the audio, repeating the word after they say it.
• The Guardian - In English, but news from Germany
• DW - In English, but news from Germany, and neighboring states, and countries.
• German Newspapers - A list of German Newspapers. Some are English, and some are German.
• News4Kids - News for kids.
• Kid Magazines - NOTE: This is on Pinterest, so if you don't have an account, you might not be able to access the link. If not, here is a substitute link which is TIME
Danke to Doge2302 , Neco_Coneco
Please don't comment as a means to stop the lagging. Please ask a question/comment on my stream. If you would like to suggest more stuff(They can be new categories, or new links), please do so on this. Please upvote.. Danke!
Thank you for this!!
I also highly recommend this site for videos that are a great complement to Duolingo's vocabulary focussed curriculum:
It looks a bit silly, but he's really responsive & helpful in the comments on his website, facebook, and youtube.