German Resources, Music, and more!
This is a post of most german resources that you can do while learning the language or after. Please upvote so this is visible to more people. No spamming or rude comments.. Danke!
• Official courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 for German with audio.
• Conversational German
• Advanced German Vocabulary
• Comprehensive Duolingo
• Intermediate German
NOTE: If you would like to check out more German courses, see here.
• I would advise going on Memrise and Duolingo(Or any other language learning site) and listen to the audio, repeating the word after they say it.
• The Guardian - In English, but news from Germany
• DW - In English, but news from Germany, and neighboring states, and countries.
• German Newspapers - A list of German Newspapers. Some are English, and some are German.
• News4Kids - News for kids.
• Kid Magazines - NOTE: This is on Pinterest, so if you don't have an account, you might not be able to access the link. If not, here is a substitute link which is TIME
Danke to Doge2302 , Neco_Coneco
Please don't comment as a means to stop the lagging. Please ask a question/comment on my stream. If you would like to suggest more stuff(They can be new categories, or new links), please do so on this. Please upvote.. Danke!
Thank you. I love German newspapers (I buy the lovely hard copy ones) and find the articles helpful - some easy, some difficult. The magazines that accompany them are stuffed with good texts. And adverts! Job vacancies, rent and buy ads, etc. All good stuff.
Thank you for this!!
I also highly recommend this site for videos that are a great complement to Duolingo's vocabulary focussed curriculum:
It looks a bit silly, but he's really responsive & helpful in the comments on his website, facebook, and youtube.
Vielen Dank!! Ich gebe nechsten Monat der DSDII und diese links sind sehr nützlich für mich gewesen. Danke!