I did my challenge for yesterday and it said I didn't, so I lost my 13 day streak, soon to be 14. Whats wrong? BTW I lost my 5 lingots. All I needed to do was get a 14 day streak in order to double my lingots, which means I needed to play to yesterday, and I did. Can I fix that or do I have to start all over again?
You have to start over again.
Here are a few tips on keeping your streak:
- Set your daily goal low; 1 or 10 XP. You can always do more.
- Keep up with how many hours are left in your "Duo-day" by checking the home page for the "3 hours left" type message.
- Start Duo with a brand new tab or browser launch, and make sure the flame gets a green check before you stop for the day
- Use the web, not the app (spotty Wifi can cause the app to think you've met your goal but not be able to communicate that fact to the server.
- Every day when you come to Duo, check the lingot store to be sure you have a streak freeze and that yours didn't get used w/o your realizing it.
Here are some lingots to get you going again. Buy a streak freeze and a double-or-nothing (or have your hair done, I don't care ;-)
P.S. - those aren't all from me, you have multiple supporters, it would seem ^_^
Unfortunately, life is annoying sometimes, have a lingot to sooth your woes, but carry on with steady-fast determination ! :)