1. Forum
  2. >
  3. Sujet : Duolingo
  4. >
  5. "Que sont mes amis devenus..."

https://www.duolingo.com/profile/geronte

"Que sont mes amis devenus..."

Pas d'onglet ACTIVITÉ. Impossible d'écrire à mes amis. Impossible d'aller voir leurs progrès. Impossible de leur donner de mes nouvelles. Impossible de me faire entendre de Duolingo.

Exemple de correspondance avec Duolingo :

Geronte à ALo... : I think Duolingo is crazy. They have just asked me which class I want to follow ! I already told them that I am 75 years old and I'm not senile.

Duolingo Update À: geronte Envoyé: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 00:00:15 +0200 (CEST) Objet: Re: Are you became you crazy ? Hello geronte,

We have received your report and would like to thank you for taking the time to send it to us. Please try to always be as detailed as possible when sending us your requests. If applicable, try to include screenshots, steps to reproduce bugs, and a description of your system.

You can reply to this email any time with extra information that you would like to add on to the original report.

Please note that you are not likely to get a personal reply to this message. Reports like these are extremely valuable to us, as they help our team detect widespread issues and offer a better experience to all Duolingo learners. Thank you for helping us improve Duolingo.

If you have specific questions, please consider searching our FAQ page and our super helpful community

Best,

Duolingo Team

Receiver Message:

Reference code: 638623

Title: Are you became you crazy ?

Geronte à ALo...: Why Duolingo writes me, saying "Duolingo is crazy" ? I wrote it only to you. I never write it directly to Duolingo. Excuse me, I'm tired

ALo... à Geronte : Duolingo records your actions. So if you say "I think Duolingo is crazy" in this discussion, it will say that you commented in a discussion. And it will also show the beginning of your comment

August 17, 2016

0 message

Apprends une langue en seulement 5 minutes par jour. Gratuitement.
C'est parti