"Dewi Lingo went to Wales."
Translation:Aeth Dewi Lingo i Gymru.
7 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
Because Mi wnes i means 'I did':
- [Mi wnes i/Gwnes i] fynd - I went
- [Es i/Mi es i] - I went
'He did' is Gwnaeth e/o, and so:
- [Mi wnaeth o/Wnaeth o/Gwnaeth o] fynd - He went
- [Mi aeth o/Aeth o] - He went
- [Mi wnaeth/Wnaeth/Gwnaeth] Dewi fynd - Dewi went
- [Mi aeth/Aeth] Dewi - Dewi went
Have a look back over the notes for the various sections on 'Past...' for more details.
(And in any of those examples we can use e in place of o. You may sometimes come across Fe in place of Mi in front of the verb, too.)