https://www.duolingo.com/angusj

"The wrong woman"

February 5, 2013

4 Comments


https://www.duolingo.com/angusj

What's the rule for changing the meaning of the adjective by putting it before the noun? Or is there something else happening here? Sorry... confused...

February 5, 2013

https://www.duolingo.com/Sitesurf

Please refer to the following page: http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/adjectives_4.htm

February 5, 2013

https://www.duolingo.com/Niseis

Why can't "la femme mauvaise" be right? I thought in french adjectives follow the noun, and not the other way around.

February 28, 2013

https://www.duolingo.com/Sitesurf

The beauty of it is that you are right in 90% of cases, which leaves 10% to learn about via the link I gave above.

February 28, 2013
Learn French in just 5 minutes a day. For free.