"Are you in a hurry?"
If you're using word tiles, the program might only give you the options for a different answer than the one you have in mind. Just the simple "You (are in a) hurry" can be translated as four different words, depending on who exactly the "you" is.
- (Te) Sietsz. - singular, informal "you"
- (Ti) Siettek. - plural, informal "you"
- (Ön) Siet. - singular, formal "you"
- (Önök) Sietnek. - plural, formal "you"
Remember that Hungarian is subject to vowel harmony, so you usually have multiple suffixes for the same meaning. The usual suffixes for the 1st person singular (én) conjugations are -ok, -ek, -ök. The suffixes for 2nd person plural (ti) are -tok, -tek, -tök.
- I hurry. - Sietek.
- You hurry. - Siettek.
- I am reading. - Olvasok.
- You are reading. - Olvastok.
- I am cooking. - Főzök.
- You are cooking. - Főztök.