The possessive pronoun follows the possessor. For example:
- ο άντρας μου = my husband
- η γυναίκα μου = my wife
- το ψάρι μου = my fish
- οι θησαυροί μου = my treasures
- οι δασκάλες μου = my teachers
- τα βιβλία μου = my books
As you see, I used "μου" for words of all genders in both singular and plural number.
However, "δικός/ή/ό" (the equivalent of "own" in English) follows the possessed thing/ person.
- ο δικός μου άντρας = my own husband
- η δική μου γυναίκα = my own wife
- το δικό μου ψάρι = my own fish
- οι δικοί μου θησαυροί = my own treasures
- οι δικές μου δασκάλες =my own teachers
- τα δικά μου βιβλία = my own books
I hope that this helps. :-)
Tips and notes are not available in the mobile apps to most users, unfortunately.
Use the website https://www.duolingo.com/ to access them.
On the website, once you have selected a lesson unit, a little window will appear with a Start button, a key, and a lightbulb; click on the lightbulb to see the tips and notes for that lesson:
If you are using the browser on a mobile device and do not see a little window with a lightbulb after selecting a unit, you can try using a different browser; holding the device horizontally (landscape) rather than vertically (portrait) to make the window wider; requesting the desktop site; or accessing the website from a larger device (e.g. table, laptop, PC) if you have one.