How do I type my responses in the Greek alphabet? Do I have to change the settings in my macbook each time I visit the site, or is there an easier way?
Especially the link of Theo is useful, one of those links in the post he linked might be exactly what you looked for: http://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Keyboard-Language-of-a-Mac
There's another way which is essentially almost the same but skips a few parts:
- Click on the keyboard symbol just left of the volume button in the background (above on your screen).
- 'Open Preferences Keyboard...'
- Click on the + symbol down left in the pop up window.
- Scroll until you see Greek, then click 'Add'.
- Now there it is! Whenever you want to change keyboards, click on the keyboard symbol and select from the list. You can also do the following if you want it quicker:
Command + Space - Switch to previous input language Command + Option + Space - Switch to next input language
CMD is left of the spacebar, space is obvious, and Option is the Alt button, left of the Control button. I say this because I often confuse option and CMD myself.