"The remote control"

Translation:Y rheolydd pell

October 22, 2016



Are rheolaeth and rheolydd used in different parts of the country, or just personal preference?

October 22, 2016


This is explained in the notes for this section, which also explain the error in the term bring used.

The correct term for a remote control gadget as used with, say, a TV is rheolydd pell. 'Remote control' as in 'the process of remote management' is rheolaeth bell.

October 22, 2016
Learn Welsh in just 5 minutes a day. For free.