Report an Error; 'Other' option
*disclaimer at bottom
Duolingo constantly reminds us that the 'Comments' should only be used for language issues, and that Errors & Problems should be 'Reported'.
On multiple occasions however, the error is not one of the three possible given options:
- The sentence is not grammatically correct.
- The dictionary hints are misleading/incomplete.
- The given answer has a mistake.
Perhaps adding a third option 'Other', in which the used can give a short description would:
- Keep people from reporting errors in the 'Comments' area.
- Help debugging, since the developers actually receive the errors (instead of having to look through all comments!!).
Improve Duolingo :).
(disclaimer) I searched through the Discussions and have not seen this topic addressed. If there is already a thread I apologize.
I recall this used to exist. I gather there was reason as to why it was removed?
This continues to be a problem. It is five years ago that you posted and I still come up with things that I can't figure out how to report.