"You fall."

Translation:Bạn ngã.

November 7, 2016


Sorted by top post


I thought when a person falls the word is "the" (pardon the lack of accent and perhaps misspelling). When an object falls it is nga.

November 7, 2016


Either té or ngã can be used for someone falling, but I read elsewhere that té usually refers to tripping and falling. It may be a regional/dialectal difference as well.

August 3, 2018
Learn Vietnamese in just 5 minutes a day. For free.