https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

Helping Ukrainian Learners

My native Language is Ukrainian (Ukrainian: Ukrayins'kyy) and I'm here to help! Just see how much I can help you from teaching you Cyrillic to basic greetings. Just Visualize I, a Ukrainian Canadian teaching you for the good. :) hope you enjoy, I'll appreciate help as well.

2 years ago

21 Comments


https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

"MiConquistidor" recently asked similarities between Russkyy Yazyk and Ukrayins'ka mova. here they are.... Ukrainian and Russian are both Slavic language and have similarities such s using Cyrillic texts but are very different. Only 60% of Russian and Ukrainian share vocabulary, the other 40% is wildly different. Slava Ukraina ta Kanada well This is your helper :) Hope you enjoy learner and catch you later.

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/DaConquistador

thanks

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Natalka..
Natalka..
  • 23
  • 23
  • 21
  • 20
  • 11
  • 10
  • 10
  • 9
  • 3
  • 703

From what I see here in discussion you do not know Ukrainian.

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Gira101

Ukrainian THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/SilverCharacter
SilverCharacter
  • 20
  • 16
  • 14
  • 13
  • 9
  • 8
  • 8
  • 7
  • 6
  • 6
  • 4
  • 4
  • 3
  • 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • 486

Не могли б ви мені допомогти? Я дуже люблю українською мова!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

добра українська мова

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

I appreciate all this but if I don't answer your question, sorry. There is just so much so fast.

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/hughcparker
hughcparker
  • 23
  • 21
  • 21
  • 14
  • 9
  • 7
  • 5
  • 448

Since you're offering help with Ukrainian, could you move this post to the Ukrainian forum? More of the people who are interested in Ukrainian will see it there, and it will help keep this forum easy to navigate for those who aren't currently studying Ukrainian.

Don't delete it and create a new one, just click edit, and change the topic from Duolingo to Ukrainian. Here's a guide on how to move a post: https://www.duolingo.com/comment/16609773.

Thanks :)

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/kimonocrazy
kimonocrazy
  • 15
  • 15
  • 10
  • 9
  • 9
  • 7
  • 6
  • 6
  • 5
  • 5
  • 4

I love Ukrainian language.

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

If you have questions on how similar Ukrainian is to another language i'll answer when I see it, hope you enjoy :)

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Gira101

What about french

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/DaConquistador

What are the similarities between Ukrainian and Russian? Differences?

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Gira101

Did you just start duolingo

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/DaConquistador

I could use some serious help in learning the Cyrillic script. And how does his work? Private tutoring? Public discussion lessons? Do I need to pay a lingot? I'll be glad for any help I can get!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

Anyone want to know what "Korolya-Ukraina" means? Just ask, happy to help.

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Gira101

What does it mean

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/SilverCharacter
SilverCharacter
  • 20
  • 16
  • 14
  • 13
  • 9
  • 8
  • 8
  • 7
  • 6
  • 6
  • 4
  • 4
  • 3
  • 3
  • 2
  • 2
  • 486

Doesn't it mean King? So Короля - Україна means Ukraine is king. Слава Україна!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

no no, its "King of Ukraine" in this scenario

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

let's follow each other. Slava kanada ta ukraina!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Pavlo-Krejgovyc

need help learn Cyrillic? video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfss7j6e_M Copy/paste link ^ Happy to help!

2 years ago

https://www.duolingo.com/IsakNygren1
IsakNygren1
  • 23
  • 23
  • 16
  • 14
  • 11
  • 10
  • 10
  • 10
  • 9
  • 8
  • 7
  • 6
  • 5
  • 4
  • 4
  • 3
  • 193

Memrise and Quizlet have good methods on learning different alphabets. The closest to Cyrillic I did on Memrise are the Gothic alphabet and language and also the Church Slavonic alphabet. I don't know if there are any difference between Cyrillic and Church Slavonic letters.

2 years ago
Learn Ukrainian in just 5 minutes a day. For free.