Duolingo è lo strumento più diffuso al mondo per l'apprendimento delle lingue. E ancora meglio, è gratis al 100%!

https://www.duolingo.com/Gakrotoniate

Are all students equal on Duolingo? Do they have equal opportunities for learning?

Gakrotoniate

Are all students equal on Duolingo? Do they have equal opportunities for learning? Why do staff create privileged and outcast categories? These are only some of the thoughts going through my mind. I am an Italian student and I studied hard at French from Italian to complete the tree and reach level 25. As I didn't have immersion I completed 3000 exercises. That is a really huge number I can assure you. So, I completed my "arbre", I reached level 25 but still immersion did not appear. My efforts were useless, my hopes were in vain. I had only studied French from Italian to win immersion because I had already studied French from English, where I had also completed the tree and reached level 25. Conversely, there are other people who have immersion without studying at all, this is pure inequity. I too desperately want immersion, I feel that I have "won it on the field". To be fair to everyone Duolingo has to give it to me and to those like me. Duolingo should not create privileged and outcast categories as it is against their stated aims. It is not ethical.

1 anno fa

20 commenti