"Unless you have passed at my place."
Translation:À moins que tu ne sois passée chez moi.
5 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
It is active, not passive. Verb "passer" here is conjugated in a compound tense with auxiliary "être" because it is its intransitive form (like verb venir, for example)
- Present: tu passes
- Passé composé: tu es passé
- Past subjunctive: que tu sois passé
If you use verb "passer" in a transitive form, you will use auxiliary "avoir" in all compound tenses (like verb donner, for example)
- Present: tu passes le ballon
- Passé composé: tu as passé le ballon
- Past subjunctive: que tu aies passé le ballon