"I clean the room."
March 1, 2017
9 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
This discussion is locked.
Great question! There's 3 types of washing that we've learnt so far: (up to lesson 2)
- kusafisha - to clean, cleaning (infinitive) - have a look here - to make pure
- kuosha - to wash, washing (with water) - have a look here
- kufua = to wash, washing, to do laundry (infinitive) - have a look here
If you then click on the links you'll see the wikitionary definitions which are:
- -safisha - Causative form of safi: to clean here
- -osha - Wash, rinse, clean with water here
- -fua - To beat (against); to launder here
- kusafisha = to clean - (for example "clean/tidy a room")
- kuosha = to wash/rinse/clean with water (for example "clean a car")
- kufua = to do laundry/to wash clothes - (so this is specifically for washing clothes)
I hope that helps. Let me know if I made any mistakes. :-)