Duolingo là chương trình học ngoại ngữ phổ biến nhất thế giới. Điều thú vị nhất là Duolingo 100% miễn phí!

https://www.duolingo.com/-_Henry_-

Manga, anime quotes

Chào các bạn! Hôm nay mình xin giới thiệu với các bạn những câu nói hay trong anime, manga. Hi vọng bài đăng của mình sẽ mang lại cho các bạn những giây phút thư giãn và học được những điều bổ ích.

a

Everyone has one or two things about their past that they don't want to talk about.

a

Loneliness is a disease that leads to death.

a

The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.

a

People are bonded together by a strong guiding force which we call ‘change meetings’. Though we may be separated, surely, those important people’s spirits are by our sides.

a

People only live once. And so I want to live in a way that carries meaning.

a

Even though it's a little mistake, as long as oneself, or anybody for that matter, thinks it's a 'sin', then it's a sin.

a

He's going to have to learn someday that part of growing up means finding a way to interact with others while distancing pain.

a

Those who went to underworld could never return, like the burning flame, nothing stays the same throughout time. Because everything changes, because there is no turning back time, we have to live through this one lifetime without any regret.

a

Friends are supposed to help friends. Supporting each other isn't a big deal. It'd be lame to thank each other for every little thing.

a

It's never too late to change.

a

Humans become weak after you've crushed their confidence, after all.

a

Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong, what is righteous and what is evil. Even if there is a god and I had his teachings right before me, I would think it through and decide if that was right or wrong myself.

Nguồn

Đây là lần đầu tiên mình đăng bài nên có gì thiếu sót mong các bạn nhận xét để mình sửa.

Bạn nào dis hoặc nghĩ bài mình spam thì xin vui lòng comment nói rõ lí do. Cảm ơn.

Chúc các bạn đọc bài vui vẻ! :))

1 năm trước

27 Nhận xét