"We are girls."
92 CommentsThis discussion is locked.
By the way, does anyone else not remember learning conjugation from Basics 1? Siamo, or mostly any other conjugation of to be, wasn't in any of the lessons that I went through. And they weren't introduced as new words, either. Or are we just supposed to learn from our mistakes?
You can find the conjugation of "essere" in the Tips of Basics 2 (Android app)., at start of this chapter. I once read a link to website with verbs in the comments: https://www.italian-verbs.com/ The verb "essere"(to be):
(io) sono - I am; (tu) sei - you are (singular); (lui/lei) é - he/she is; (noi) siamo - we are; (voi siete - you are (plural); (loro) sono - they are.
- Read the Tips and Notes of the chapter (only available on the website) before starting the first lesson.
- Complete all the lessons of that chapter before starting the next chapter.
- Extra exercises with Tiny Cards (app).
- Don't want to go too fast, not too many lessons in one day.
- Listen to Italian music. Have fun and enjoy.