1. Forum
  2. >
  3. Topic: Duolingo
  4. >
  5. Duolingo Bulgarian on Memrise…

https://www.duolingo.com/profile/TseDanylo

Duolingo Bulgarian on Memrise is here!

Зравейте!

Please note that this post is worth reading in full but I will provide the link to the course now.

Yes, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. After nine months, the Bulgarian course is here!.

Firstly,

I would like to thank my fellow contributors, Ivan Arkhipienka (BelarusianBulgar), Kristian Hadzhiev and Marina Nikolova (Marina96_07) for their contribution to the course. Without their help and dedication, none of this would be possible! I would also like to thank Sebastian Molin (SebastianMolin), our alpha tester who helped us make sure the course was both clear and well built for Bulgarian learners. And finally, I would like to thank all of the people who have been eagerly awaiting the release of the course (hopefully it'll be worth the wait!).

You may be asking,

"well, what now?". For the next while our primary focus will be on the task at hand. I will set up an error page in a few days where you will be able to report any errors or concerns in relation to the course. The next few months will be a bit like a beta stage of a Duo course.

A lot of you have asked,

if we are going to go into the incubator, if this course is in the incubator, will there be an EN/BG course, etc. Here is a brief summary that will hopefully answer the most common of your questions:

• This course is not on Duolingo, it is a Memrise course built using a Duolingo-like template
  • We have no idea whether or not we will ever be in the incubator. From logic, an English for Bulgarian speakers course is much more likely.
  • Will there be a English for Bulgarian speakers course? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until June ;)

Course went live: 7:59pm on the 31st of March 2017 (GMT)

Капка по капка - вир става. Drop by drop, a lake comes to be.

March 31, 2017

3 Comments

Sorted by top post
Learn a language in just 5 minutes a day. For free.