Duolingo is the most popular way to learn languages in the world. Best of all, it's 100% free!

"Eu nu văd bine."

Translation:I do not see well.

1 year ago

5 Comments


https://www.duolingo.com/brieffreund
brieffreund
  • 25
  • 23
  • 22
  • 22
  • 17
  • 4
  • 2
  • 284

Why is the English solution "I don't see good! "? I would rather say "I don't see well!"

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/razvan.marin

It appears here that the main translation is indeed I do not see well unless it was meanwhile changed. Perhaps good is just an alternate accepted translation.

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Brian625246

Where I am from, 90% of people will say they don't see good. The other 10% will say "It's supposed to be "you don't see well."

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Lng52-._
Lng52-._
  • 25
  • 25
  • 25
  • 25
  • 19
  • 16
  • 10
  • 8
  • 94

Difference between "good" and "well". "Good" = adjective; "Well" = adverb.

1 year ago

https://www.duolingo.com/Gzeebzee
Gzeebzee
  • 21
  • 19
  • 19
  • 14
  • 13
  • 12
  • 10
  • 9
  • 8
  • 7
  • 2

I don't necessarily feel good about telling you that good can be an adverb as well.

7 months ago