Translation:You don't sleep in the afternoon
Hope this helps.
- Open the conjugation table
- Open "Present"
To answer your question:
- silali - I don't sleep
- hatulali - we don't sleep
- hulali - you (singular) don't sleep
- hamlali - you (plural) don't sleep
- halali - he/she doesn't sleep
- hawalali - they don't sleep
I hope that helps. Also take a look at this wiki article I made. It shows all the different words that are taught in this skill and their translations. This sentence was in Lesson 6 in case you forgot. Hope it helps! :-)