What happened to English -> Target language? It's just translate to English and that's it.
May 7, 2017
Maybe your account has been moved to the new web version?
There, the easiest way to change your base language is:
- On the home screen: Click on the flag next to your avatar
- click on "Add a new course" (https://www.duolingo.com/courses)
- go to the upper right corner, and click on the down arrow: ∨, to open the language menu for selecting your base language "I speak ........."
- click on the language you want e.g English
- click on the picture of the language you want to learn e.g Spanish
- a new webpage will open "Learn Spanish from English":
click on the button "Start course"