Just a beginner so...
Does anyone know any places where I can read short stories in Dutch for my pronunciation ? Also any advice for me about Amsterdam schools and their lifestyle.
Does anyone know any places where I can read short stories in Dutch for my pronunciation ?
- The Little Pianist: Learn Dutch with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"
- The Four Friends: Learn Dutch with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"
- Rapunzel Film Nederlands 2015 - Complete
- Lees mee met nijntje (officieel filmpje van nijntje)
- Sneeuwwitje En De Zeven Dwergen - NL
Other pronunciation items
- Easy Dutch - Best of Basic Phrases https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Gn12fXXrM
- Easy Dutch 1 - Basic Phrases from the streets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgiDZvYZyMQ
- Dutch pronunciation videos on YouTube
- Cursus Nederlands verovert de wereld | Dutch course takes over the World
- Learn Dutch Online - Lesson 1 for Online learning of Dutch
Amsterdam schools and their lifestyle
- I amsterdam: Amsterdam school environment
- ??? Advice: Ask it in the Duolingo Dutch Facebook Group
Have a good time in The Netherlands and happy learning.
If it's pronunciation you're after, you need to hear Dutch. Try searching for Dutch language video clips on YouTube, or listening to radio/songs.
Since this post is about Dutch, could you move it to the Dutch forum? More of the people who are interested in Dutch will see it there, and it will help keep this forum easy to navigate for those who aren't currently studying Dutch.
Don't delete it and create a new one, just click edit, and change the topic from Duolingo to Dutch. Here's a guide on how to move a post: https://www.duolingo.com/comment/16609773.