Duo Shop Update!
Hey Duo fans! It has been a while so we have a few updates we would like to share, including our new Email and our all new Duo Avatar with Flag. You can view an example in our Store. Since the stream is no longer available we have changed our Email to email@example.com. So orders will only be taken through that. If you have any questions, please comment below or email us. We will get back to you as fast as possible.
Thank you, and have a great day!
I love the avatar you guys did for me! The shop updates look very nice. I think the purple hat with the feather is an absolute hoot. <- owl humor ^_^
Lol, thank you so much for all you have done! Recommending us and even being our first customer! - (customization humor)!
Hi, i have another question
Soo if any one else looks at my profile then what do they see??
And how can i put stuff on my profile??
Please, when you're experiencing a problem/bug/glitch on Duolingo or more generally have a question about how Duolingo works (or should work), please do the following before posting on forums:
- start by looking if there is a solution described in the Support Pages.
If there are no solutions there,
- Use the forum search-engine to search for older discussions about the same subject. Don’t hesitate to make various searches with different keywords and make searches combining several keywords/expressions using standard logical operators (
||) and/or quote marks.
If you don’t find anything,
- read in the Troubleshooting forum the last days new messages — scroll down (and read) a few pages of the tab “New” of said forum — to see if anyone has already started a discussion about the same issue. If nothing in the “New” tab, try the "Popular" tab of the same forum.
If nothing there,
- check the few sticky messages of the "General" forum (for English speakers) to see if there is an announcement related to your issue.
If still nothing,
- post your question (a new discussion) in the Troubleshooting forum.