How can I earn more lingots?
I know that there's a list of ways to earn them in the lingot store, but I was wondering if there were any other ways too.
There is a contest that has started today you can find here:
If you check the new discussions every now and then, you will find multiple XP contests. Personally, I have never joined one with a price to enter although those are common. I've only joined a few of those on accident because I didn't read the price but I never paid and still participated so it depends.
Not sure how good of a contest this is, but you should try it out.
Q. How to get Lingots in Duolingo?
- You typically get Lingots if you finnish lessons for the very first time. So start e.g. new languages and or do brand new lessons.
- You typically do not get (in my experience) Lingots if you redo previous lessons.
- Instead you typically get XP points if you redo previous lessons.
- When you have collected enough XP points you move up to the next level.
- The maximum level you can reach in Duolingo for a given language is 25.
- You might get Lingots from other users, e.g. when they like your post in the Duolingo discussion forums