Duolingo userscripts no longer working
I've been using Duolingo userscripts (3rd-party) to improve my Duolingo experience. However, since at least this morning, they are no longer working! They say they are running but in practice they are not.
I mainly use "Duolingo Correction Insistor" which forces you to correct your mistakes before you can continue (and prevents me from hitting enter and continuing before I can even see what mistake I made), and "DuoLessonsFix" which pauses the timer on timed review in between answers (so I can actually look up info in the discussions before time runs out!). I'm using Google Chrome.
Is anyone else having the same problem? These scripts really enhanced my Duo experience! I'm unfortunately not web-savvy enough to figure out why the code/script no longer works :-/.
(For those who don't know what I'm talking about: http://duolingo.wikia.com/wiki/Duolingo_Userscripts)
Duolingo recently had a major update to their website and have been changing people over to it gradually over the last month or so. User scripts are one of the casualties of this. I know that one script has been updated by the author (can't remember which one) but unfortunately you are at the mercy of the third party authors whether they get updated at all or the speed they get updated.
I just got it last night, and the main ones that i used what the 'Duolingo Stats', and 'Duolingo TrimTree'.
I bet the UserScripts will eventually be fixed to work with the New version. :)