https://www.duolingo.com/TseDanylo

Duolingo Bulgarian on Memrise 2.0 [Update] // Progress postponed

TseDanylo

Zdravejte!

A few months ago, we announced that we would be working on a new Bulgarian course as a continuation to this one with the possibility of an English course for speakers of Bulgarian to follow. However due to some unforeseen events, we will be unable to create the course.

Our fellow contributor Ivan recently left the team but mentioned that he will be working on an English for Bulgarian speakers course, which is amazing! Personally, I have a lot on my plate at the moment and exams are on the horizon for the coming year. I have yet to hear from our other contributors Marina and Kristian and I wish them all the very best in the future. I would also like to thank Sebastian for being our alpha tester for the course and formally apologise to Daphne who was scheduled begin test this month.

But don't worry, this is not the end. The bare bones of the course is still buried within the sands of Memrise soon to dug up once more.

I guess you could say the moral of the story is "Човек предполага, Господ разполага" - man proposes, God disposes ;)

Best regards,

Daniel :)

1 year ago

0 Comments

Learn a language in just 5 minutes a day. For free.