Hi everyone! I want to know how do I write in Hebrew on Duolingo, I am looking at these peoples profiles and I see that they are high in the Hebrew language, how do you guys do it without using another website to copy and paste from?
I added Hebrew to my keyboard on my Android device for the mobile app. I have a Hebrew keyboard option enabled on Windows for web version. When I use the web version I display the Windows on-screen keyboard while I type so I can see where the keys are. You could also buy stickers if you prefer.
But what about on the computer? I am confused, the website only works on my word documents.
I do not know what you mean.
Do you use Windows, Mac, etc.?
It does contain instructions for PC use.
For Windows 7:
To add a keyboard layout:
- Go to the Start Menu
- Click "Control Panel"
- In the second column, under the heading "Clock, Language, and Region", click the first sub-heading under it that says "Change keyboards or other input methods"
- Click "Change keyboards..."
- Click "Add..."
- (check mark "Hebrew" under "Hebrew (Israel)")
- On the "Add Input Language" window, click "OK"
- On the "Text Services and Input Languages" window, click "Apply"
- Then, on that same window, click "OK"
Here is a video
The information comes from the link I shared before.