Duolingo je nejoblíbenější způsob na světě, jak se naučit jazyk. A co je nejlepší, je 100% zdarma!

https://www.duolingo.com/OliverBens1

Number of skills, lessons, and words taught in Angličtina pro mluvčí češtiny?

Ahoj!

I'm sorry I don't speak much Czech. I'm working my way through this course to help me learn some, and I was wondering how many skills, lessons, and words are taught in the entire course?

I've so far counted:

Fifty-five (55) skills - eight (8) to the first checkpoint, eight (8) to the second checkpoint, twelve (12) to the third checkpoint, twelve (12) to the fourth checkpoint, and fifteen (15) to finish the course.

For the lessons there's 285: 20 /twenty (first checkpoint) + 29 /twenty nine (second checkpoint) + 83 /eighty three (third checkpoint) + 81 /eighty one (fourth checkpoint) + 72 /seventy two (final checkpoint = 285 lessons.

I'm not entirely sure how accurate this is as I had to count by hand. If anyone here knows for sure how many skills, lessons, and words there are in the entire course please let me know!

I'm also interested in seeing how many words are taught, but I would need to finish the course to check. So far though: Základy 1 (7 + 7 + 6 = 20), Základy 2 (7 + 7 + 7 = 21). Základní fráze (7 + 7 + 4 = 18). Jídlo (7 + 7 + 7 + 8 = 29). Zvířata (7 + 5 = 12).

So far: 100 words! :D Although I am only up to Jídlo so far!

Hope this was interesting and I'll keep this updated as I go!

před 1 rokem

0 komentářů